YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 15

Six

A day spent well with my loves; 12.12.12 

Jiha and me was the first to arrive.We sat and chatted while waiting for the others.Then,Bob came. We went crazy after chatting and laughing.When Jiha took her order,Bob took some of her fries. Haha,pity her. We had lots of fun. I took my fries because i know he will steal mine.

The,after a while,Adib came. We talked and took pictures. Then,Jojo came to date with Jiha ♥ He gave her a shawl,a cute one. They are so sweet together,punching and stuffs 

Jiha and Jojo 

After a while of talking,laughing and taking pictures,we saw Nik. I was really happy to see him. He sat at our table for a while,then he went to his friend's table. After a while,Bob and Adib went back home. Jiha,Engku and me went into the playground because we were bored. We took pictures and play in the playgroud. It was so fun! I'll never forget that moment ♥ 


 Guys,thank you for those lovely memories. I will not forget them. In Shaa Allah i'll print those pictures and give them to you guys,okay? It was the greatest 12.12.12 of my life ♥ I had really fun with Engku,Jiha,Bob and Adib. Thanks guys ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment