YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 29

Seven

So,it's 2013.

I can't believe 2012 is really ending. It was too fast,and i will miss it. All the pain and sweetness along this year,i sucked it up so i may never forget them. I wish,that the clock could stop so i can rewind to memories we had together. Relationships,break ups,misuderstandings,huh i learnt from them. I learnt to be strong and i should never give up. And those sickos that hate me all of this while,you must be really mad right? Me,standing high up. Even if i fall,i manage to get up back again. You're mad right?

All this while,i have learnt one thing. Do what you always want and don't freaking care about the bitches who are trying their hard to make you fall. I'm sorry,i'm the one that's not easily pull back from the crowd. Nope,i am hard to give up. Whether how much hard you try,you'll never get me tumbling down. Got that?

So,to end up all of this,i would really ask forgiveness to you guys. If i have done any wrongsoings,forgive me. It's a new year,i'm trying my best to improve the old me. Yes,you'll never ever see the old me. The old me which is such a fag. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment