YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 10

Five



And i thought,may i know happy ever after ever again? x

Sick,all of my horrible fears. I wish i could just vanish them all,for the rest of my life. But,no. It keeps coming one by one,slowly to me. And possibly killing me slowly,without me realizing it.

Day after day,i went to the most terrible thing in my life and the most sweetest. I can't deny it. I suck,more than any of you do. I just want to be in the crowd,not alone by the bench. I hate to be treated like i don't even exist. Hate to be pushed aside,from the crowd. I feel myself useless,and it makes me think to actually do things,out of expectation.

My life,will be filled with laughters from the ones i love,but deep inside,i am just messed up. I don't cry so no one will know what's up with me. I plaster my face with a smile,that'll warm their heart. I'll even plaster a laugh,to show you guys that i'm okay,nothing's wrong. But deep down there,is all screwed. Is always crying,is always with a frown. 

You may think,that I'm the most best friend you have just because of my personality. Well,i'm grateful for that. Thank you. Even when you know me more than anyone do,you'll never know one thing. The sadness. No,i am not going to share,i don't want you guys to be worried. I just want to let you know that i love being around you guys,that you guys always make me feel like i'm the happiest girl on Earth. I don't want to burden you guys. I may ask you what's wrong with you when you're having a problem,but when you ask the same thing back to me,i'll just plaster up the most brightest smile and say,"I'm just fine,perfectly fine."

x,farah ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment