YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 3

Four

Well hi x Hmm,so it's a longtime since i've updated this blog. I'm sorry,i haven't have the time to use the laptop. So sorry x

Well,it's December! The end of 2012. Oh god,i've had so much memories for the rest of the year,and i'm not gonna forget it :'> I am sorry for any of my wrongdoings,if i have done anything wrong to you guys x Well,2012 for me is like a rollercoaste ride. All the ups and downs,ahh i'll never forget them,NEVER. This year,i've made nany friends and enemies. This is how life is. For a second,they are your friends and for another,they're your enemies. Ahh,can't we just live in a world with no enemies? No,never. I really need to fix myself for 2013. I need to my attitude,which is damn worse i tell you. I've been a bad girl this year,and i don't like it >:( That's my goal for 2013,to be a better me. I wish i can improve my attitude. I bet. So,this holidays we planned to go to Korea. The tickets have been booked,alhamdulillah :) We just need to buy stuffs and get ready ;) I really wanted to go to Korea after 5 years not being there. I just,love that place so much ♥ So how's my life? Pretty insane. With friends that are coming and go,it's just,insane. Bet there are my friends who are always with me thru thick and thin. I'm so grateful to have them,really i am x I wish i can be with them for forever,In Shaa Allah :')

Well,i think that's all ♥ Gracias c:


No comments:

Post a Comment