YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 16

Three



Assalamualaikum c:

Starting from today,i'll forget about all of my memories. Past posts,goodbye. I've deleted all the past posts. I am sorry,i really am. I wanna forget evrything,everything that brings me pain. Thank you guys for all your support. I won't dissapoint you now. I will,i promise. And if you think this has just been a waste of your time,please make a smart move and get the hell out of here. Please understand. If you were me,you will feel the same thing as i am feeling right now.

Well,the clock is ticking. It's almost time for us to eat. I would like to say Happy Eid to all muslims. I hope you have the best Eid this year. I will post more posts. I will. Thanks to all my babes who really help me go through this thing. Thanks a lot. If you guys weren't here,i don't know what will i be now. I love you. Love you tiny bits. 

So,everyone say hi to the new Farah who's completely single for now,dorky,dweebish and nerdy. Hi. Well i've drained the old Farah long ago so don't judge me. I know i have loads of weakness but that ain't make me weak. Nope. It makes me wore stronger. *shows biceps*

Gracias c:

No comments:

Post a Comment