YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 16

Two



Assalamualaikum c:

So,2 more days and it's the Eid! So excited. So,today is stay-in-room day. Yeah,i'm feeding my face in front of the laptop,being a bitch. So the picture above has a reason. I wanna post about the school's sports day. It was awesome!

On the morning,the sports started. We cheered and cheered. And yeah,i am the loudest girl who cheered. Even i almost had a sore throat. Har Har.

Well,this are my classmates. From the red guy : Wadzif,Acap,Alan and S.I :)

Then,i went to my mom as soon as she arrives. Mom lent me the camera and i go crazy with le camera. Here are some of the photos i took.




 From the right,Effa and Rita :)

The guy in the red is Rona :)

From the litte dude,Epit,K.A,Bayoo :)

That's Wafi :)

Kak Omey :)

Mama being a candid <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">





Shazmeen :)

Zul is being ridiculous

From the green,Sarah,Unchan,Nisa,Anum

That day made my mood. I enjoyed myself there. Taking pictures and stuffs.

I feel really awkwad knowing that i'm the tallest girl in my batch -.-
P/S : I'm 161.5 cm 

Can't you see that i beated the form 5?

Kak Aikaa <3 p="p">


Tunku Burhanuddin 
"The soul to do,the will to dare"


The girl who's smiling there is Tunku Burhauddin's Capitan, Kak Fanaa 


Well,i guess that's all. Gracias 


No comments:

Post a Comment