YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 25

Ten


Throwback,december 2012

All the weight has lifted,i'm over with this. Think of me as the bad girl,i don't freaking care,bro. Yeah,you're always the good guy and i'm the bad one.

Some of them say we'll last forever. Wrong saying. It's not happily ever after. It's over. Thanks for treating me like i'm the princess of world,i appreciate it so much,i really do x 

Hm,so look at you now,when i'm gone,you go find another girl better than me. Wow,that was fast to recover. Good job boy,really. I'm impressed.Even i didn't find another one. You were fast,quick and sharp. Are all of you the same,typically fast finding another? *claps hands* Seriously,i don't know what to say babe,really. I sent you a long and complicated text but you thinked differently. I thought you were gonna think positively,but no. You thinked the wrong way,what kind of person you are? And i'm so not good with words in malay,i tremble when i'm talking malay. i really am not good in malay. That's just me. Now,you're standing in your way,i'm standing in mine. You're now a ghost to me,invisible to me. You never knew me. I never knew you. Okay,fine. 

As the time ticks,i thinked about our memories. You threw it away did you? Well i'm letting t go slowly,one by one. Let my heart shatter and i'll be better again. All i have to do right now is glue them back,so it can be one again. Let me be like this for a while,i bet you don't care. As for me, i don't care too. Great? 

"Shut up, I don't even wanna hear it
Beg until your tears dry up
I will see the end of this, just watch
You messed with the wrong person"
                                    -Mblaq





No comments:

Post a Comment