YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 13

Nine

Well,what do i have to say? Nothing,just nothing.

Alhamdulillah,my relationship with S is okay. 2 more days to our first monthsary,2 more days. He truly understands my life in a boarding school. He kept patient,stayed strong. That's the sweetest thing he can do x I've never asked for more. He's the best.

We never fight actually,only silly arguments on bbm,but we didn't take them serious. In every chat,we'll laugh,be cute,argue and then apologize back. He's my man,i'm grateful. Although we're quite far away,i know he's always there for me. He can always lend his pair of ears to listen to my stories. He sweet too. I love you,S x

I'm sure hun,we'll meet one day,one fine day. You and me,watching love movies together,go buy the same clothes together,everything. And we'll have a little picnic under the most shady tree at the most beautiful park x One day hun,one day.

Whatever they tell you,whoever says to you some bullshits,i'll always be there. You said you love me more than i do,and i want you to prove it. I'll try my best to be the best girlfriend. And i am not finding another boy,and i hope you'll do the same. Ich liebe dich x

No comments:

Post a Comment